HCW@Home is provided with Ubuntu/Debian package ready on our public repositories. This greatly simplifies the installation without the need to compile the solution. This also ensure smooth upgrades by using the usual package manager.
Operating system requirements
You will require at least one server running a recent version of Debian/Ubuntu. We successfully tested the setup on the following environment:
- Debian 10 and 11
- Ubuntu 20.04
Hardware or virtual hardware requirements
The requirement deeply depends of number of concurrency users connected in same time on the platform. The bare minimum is the following:
- 1Gb of RAM
- 1 vCPU
- 5Gb of Hard drive free space
Domain name considerations
The bare minimum domain name required by HCW@Home is three.
- Domain name used by Doctor interface (e.g. healthcare.<your domain>.com)
- Domain name used by Patient interface(e.g. app.<your domain>.com)
- Optional - Domain name used by Admin interface (e.g. admin.<your domain>.com)
- Mediasoup server. (e.g. ms1.<your domain>.com)
- Optional: Coturn URL (e.g. turn.<your domain>.com)
There are no comments for now.